TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT ANALYST
Aim: This program develops both the skill and knowledge that would help the professionals to implement good recruitment practices effectively in the organization. This program would equip the professionals with the skill and knowledge so that he/she is able to:
- Appreciate the importance of recruitment and calculate costs associated with bad recruitment.
- Understand all steps followed in an effective recruitment process.
- Analyze requirements and create Job and competence map formats.
- Screen and Shortlist Application to lower short term attrition using motivational and Image checkpoints
- Conduct Behavioral and functional Interviews efficiently and effectively.
- Create positive perceptions among candidates about the company.
- Effectively evaluate the candidate on behavior, skill and knowledge.
- Understand the role of non interview techniques like group exercises, role plays,
- psychometric tools in evaluating candidates
- Understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment including usage of Onet, Quan comm.methodology, Threshold traits analysis , behavioral event interviewing, job element analysis, critical incident method
- Be familiar with some of the best practices which have evolved in recruitment over the last few years.
This program aimed at the Freshers and Professionals who want to involve in recruitment process in terms of Technical Recruitment. The program is useful for fresher’s to get into the Recruitment field in corporates
Duration of the program: This training program is for 15 days.
Placement Assured : 100% Placement assured to candidates who have done this certification program with us.
Fees Structure : 15,000 Rs in Training period
Module 1: Recruitment Overview and requirement Analysis
- Bad Recruitment
- Cost of bad recruitment
- Recruitment Metrics
- Competency Iceberg model
- How is competency measured
- Job Analysis
Module 2: Shortlisting and Psychometric techniques
- Overview of hiring process
- Getting Resumes
- Short listing
- Methods of short listing
- Psychometric tests
Module 3: Interviewing and Probing
- The overall interview process
- Major types of Interviews
- Stages of interviews
- Different types of questioning methods
- Different methods of probing.
- Behavioral event interviewing
- Usage of Interview guides and outlines.
- Evaluation of an interview process
Module 4: Filtering
- Knowledge based filtering
- Skill based filtering
- Behavioral filtering
Module 5: Technical Recruitment
- Understanding about the Requirement
- Basics of Technical knowledge
- Understanding the Level & Grades
Module 6: Being a Business partner
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategically thinking